Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions or comments about these terms please send us a message via the contact page on our Website accessible here.
- com is a website owned and operated by MPL Communications Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 944968and with our registered office at 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“MPL”,“we”, “us” or “our”).
RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You can use the Website solely for browsing and reading information about Linda McCartney and signing up to receive our newsletter so that we can send you updates and information about Linda McCartney news and details of Linda McCartney and MPL products.
- This licence includes the limited right to download content, materials, data and communications temporarily, for purposes solely connected with the private, non-commercial, personal use of the Website.You may not transfer, sub-licence or deal in this right without our prior written permission.
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us.
- All our intellectual property rights are hereby asserted and reserved.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and wemake no warranty or representation in relation to them.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it;
- remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the Website;
- create software which mimics any data or functionality in the Website;
- use or deal in the Website except as permitted by these terms and conditions;
- use your access to the Website, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
- make any public, business or commercial use of the Website or any part of it;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without our prior written permission;
- make the Website or any part of it available to any third party (please note this doesn’t stop you from fairly and honestly providing links to our Website or showing it to other people);
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site;
- use or process the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose;
- delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Website
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website;
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains; or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
PERSONAL INFORMATION (SUCH AS YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS)
- You acknowledge and agree that, if necessary, we will communicate with you via the email address you have provided to us. Notices that are applicable to all of our users may be made available on the Website. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on the Website.
- All emails sent by us and attachments thereto are intended for the addressee only.
- We provide and maintain the Website for personal non-commercial use on an “as is” basis and are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services other than the Website.
- We give no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction involving External Sites;
- any transaction with a third party retailer taking place on the Website;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website or part thereof; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for us; or
- which might call us or the Website into disrepute.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the local law applicable in the country in which you obtain or use them, the Website and these terms are subject to English law. In the event that English law cannot apply in the country you obtained or use the Website local law will apply. The Website is intended for use and may only be used in countries where all such use is lawful.